Tuesday, February 19, 2013

The libran pharmacist

Taking my breath away. It is amazing how words of affection and also some attention can just stir someone away from being all bitter. I like it. Smitten a close friend called it. Have I begin something I myself am anticipating for a long time? Answers that I dare not demand but today, the jazz music sounds a little more light and is more lovely than the usuals. Am sure it wasn't the music, but the mood

Smitten. I am actually looking forward for the weekend, although it will be short lived but I could write a thousand love songs over again. It felt right, after 3 years and probably 3 different person... This summer breeze is not only a blunt breathtaking scenery but also someone with a lil substance and innocence. Those close friend who remarked smitten, today remarked him as someone worthy ...

Having told the truth that I moved on from the previous relationship and that I am so obviously happy and actually glow - I am trying to make it work without over promises and under deliver. But slow is an understatement when major and general decisions are made...

So where do I go on from here, and for what purpose... Others felt like a theses or assignment paper that requires acknowledgement and passing points, to top w lots of practice, tears and hardship... Mine currently felt like a fresh new air brought by a stranger wind...

And I like the fresh air

No comments:

Post a Comment