Thursday, February 21, 2013

Today, what I did

Today I walked away. I woke up at 730am today to crying kid from the Neighbour. It wasn't his fault really but the alarm on my phone would have failed and I would have been late to work if it wasn't for the persistent cry baby.

As I rushed to work after the usual zombiefied me, due to late sleep and a strainful last minute brainstorm sharing session the night before - I begin pricking my brain to manage like 3-5 important task before I take the 4 hours drive back to kl for work.

Greeted with some internal work challenges and to rush off to meet my GM for approval, I absolutely missed my 1st priority task. I was awesomely, handsomely and proudly late. Upon half completed job, and some fiercy expression later - I find myself in the need to start my journey to meet a client. It was hell, except that the pain was shortlived as I quickly barged out of office. I hate it, why do we have to be so busy when we are busy!!!

The rain came, car's tyre are not replaced and I had at least the idea of an accident behind my head every 15min through the drive. Stress. 4 hours of non toilet stop or break drive later, I had the meeting w my client on the dot. It was probably the only good thing that happened. Jam back to home was the usual, expected.

So as I was just empty mindlessly wandering to grasp air and some time to digest what's up for tomorrow meeting... Dad had to come up and gently question the selection of Internet provider. On and on he went, asking probing suggesting and expecting answers...

He got it at last when I stood up and walked away. I know it is rude and bad, but my head and ear and neck aches. Give me a break.

Sorry but life's about acting upon something and even if the decision is not the best option or favorite, at least I took the gut and effort. So for that moment, I can't take it and decided to just sleep in my room and blog

And here you go. The typical Thursday report...

No comments:

Post a Comment