Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Definitions

Tired. The only thing I can feel now is this. Whatever situation or condition that I am in is now diverted into just being fatigue. I am no longer able to be responsive, no longer being able to react and most likely no longer being able to live by it.

Sick. Is the feeling I am encountering each day now. Whether it is friends, flings, dates, love, work or even families, I can no longer differentiate whether I am sick of dealing with the issues or whether I am just tired from all the issues?

When you combine both sick and tired. Most of the time the only answer from formulation you get is fucked. This fucked, is when you no longer have an aim, objective and drive. You cannot live in the moment, you are restless for the future or plans upcoming and you definitely forget any past that is important in creating the good in you today.

Am I fucked?

Fucked. The stand still one has in life without any meaning to move on, to develop and to learn grow teach at the same time. The black out and dark void one sees in his vision, hearing, perception and aid. The greatness in one suppressed for an empty expectation for comfort or contentment result. The obligation to live only for the wrong reasons.

I am fucked

No comments:

Post a Comment