Thursday, February 28, 2013

Talent

Talent. Peculiar I must say. Some has natural abilities to just see right through you. It could be the ability that one was either born with or one that was sharpen from life learning experiences.

Today over a short period at lunch, one pointed out the obvious and had put thoughts into other colleagues of mine. I guess I've never been really really that good with hiding but rather good in story telling. Thus when someone decided to just put the laundry out in the spotlight of the sun, I had no comeback line. I wasn't even sure if I will continue to hide and was very close to reveal a secret, burden over my shoulders

Thus even that said, I had not express the intention to come clean and out yet. Not in the present set of mind and also not in my company. So I delayed the conversation, go into another that has more story value and quickly swap between casual chats and dramatic past stories to avoid going into this topic. A wise woman told me once, fight a war or battle that you can win. Else, why go into a fight????

So I conceal my secret for another day and to be honest, that takes talent...

No comments:

Post a Comment