Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Disoriented moment

I feel so disoriented today. I am not even sure if today existed. I am talking bout Tuesday the 14th May. Woke up feeling totally under the weather. With a heavy head I dragged myself to work, only to get stuck in a horrible jam. No reason, just slow traffic and stand still at a junction. Upon rushing to meet wawa, we had discussions on how to further improvise points for a proposal, which is not supposedly done by me - or rather by my company. But boss insist, slave have to oblige.

Then it was off to lunch, and crazily rushing over to a client place. We were late of course. The discussion went on and by the time we are done - it was an hour of traffic bumper to bumper. With the rainy weather, a tired mind and adrenaline to rush back to JB office to finish a presentation didn't quite help. The matter of fact that one has to drive 4 hours and to finish a presentation by 10pm immediately upon arrival at the office wasn't a spendid idea. But, one still has to do it

To throw in a consolation price, received some news while whisking my way back south. It was not a neutral call but one that was filled with voice of disappointment. I totally don the situation. There were questions popping. There weren't concrete answers. Then a silence brewed over. Is that all that can be done? I absolutely have no clue but only to present my supporting shoulder and ears. Sad none the less.

Upon arrival, there was the acceleration mode to complete the last task of the day. The task of completing a proposal in a quiet work environment. There was an eerie feeling that resonates with the bug outside the window. The aircond has stopped, only quiet buzzing sounds from the lighting transformer. Alone. Weird. I had a minute of silence just to ask myself, why the hardwork and commitment? Gotten no answer. Continued and send the update 10min before 10pm. An achievement. I congratulate myself and decided to hit the loo before departing home

The grand prize of course was to see my favorite Burberry belt buckle fall onto the ground, with no apparent reason. He decided to just break apart, detaching himself from the leather strap. So there you go, I am just uncannily disoriented. It felt like I was struck by a heavy bolt of bad omens. with a tired mind, and an almost unbreakable temper ... I barely made it home with a comfort heart. Am utterly amazed that I still can post. 


No comments:

Post a Comment