Monday, May 13, 2013

The fast passed week

After the whole week of mourning and sulking over the election results, many of us have passed the stage of chnging our black profile pictures back to normal, resuming life in this country where obvious cronies rule unethically. Enough politics for the week, life has resume its pace.

This week, is the a lot of things to do week. Monday started with a big bang in the head... A blue and blur one. Quickly time passed and within the few hours of getting time spent w SC after work wasn't quite enough, I feel so bad that I did not spend more time, quality time. But seeing him soundly resting next to me now was a relief. He has departed to dreamland, often the latter ...I believe this is the second time, the first was on 20th April last month @ MO. It felt good I must say. It felt comfortable and sinfully pleasant. 

I often wonder how it will feel like the next few days without the company. I have to say the past few days has been nothing but joy. Having someone to company you. Having someone to find comfort in you. Having someone for someone. Time was easier to fill and things tend to move faster, especially when it comes to shopping or grocery marketing ... Buying for each other and often checking with each other for decision making... Sweet I must say

Enough said, perhaps I should post next  week...just to check and update on status huh...

No comments:

Post a Comment