Sunday, June 16, 2013

June gone! oMG

I am back in JB. As I lie here in my bed  wondering what had happened for the past few weeks, I came to a conclusion that the older ones' life gets - the faster time passed by. I am very certain that many of you readers will find similar note either on My Facebook status or even in my past posts. Anyway, can you believe it?!?! It's almost half the year had passed!!

The past few weeks had been crazy for me. Extensive travel and extremely busy with work had most of my time occupied. This June, with only 3 weeks passed had nothing but hectic lifestyle. I feel like a celebrity really! With the back and forth travel to KL, doubling as a good son and friends, to doubling up as a good manager and new project leader at work, to having to spend equal quality time with friends, best friends who wants to connect... And not to mentioned the body breaking down demanding for rest and peace of mind. 

Then the weather was turning crazy. The rain, the heat and the combination of both, altering temperament of environment was one way of frustration. As the thick haze creeping from Indonesia continues to polute its neighboring countries, I can feel the shortbreath and side effects that it could to both to business and health. The add ons were bonus, the sleepwalking, the jaydreaming, the little ghost stories, the OMGs jaw dropping exposures and the rest were history. I, at this juncture is impressed by how faith and fate had intertwined all the happenings to just appear in less than a month.

June is definitely a busy month. Both for my body and head... Please let the reamining days be peaceful but I doubt it...


No comments:

Post a Comment