Thursday, June 27, 2013

Boring but not a depression post

I was showering earlier and somehow, I remember the same time last year - I was hit with a depression. A very deep one. It was the month that my brand manager left, back to Germany and it felt that a huge burden task and responsibility fell on my shoulder. I was alone at home and looking at the ceiling, in questioning why things happened the way it happened? And the same time two years ago, I probably was asking myself why did I sign up for a job that seem so fragile back then?

Today the me, right now lying on my bed and blogging, I really do not know what I will be doing one year from now. Probably looking for a new job but will that come true? I envision myself to at least try and own a business but that said, I have to say - I am not even sure I can take those risk. Gone were the days where things were a bit more naive and straightforward. It has definitely got to do with ageing, going into work and owning commitments where you have to pay the bank for the next few decades.

So if you really ask me why am I always wondering in the past, I have to admit - I am clueless.

But one things for sure, I am happy that depression is not the first thing on my mind now. I am now tuning my mind and also energy to brace the next 6 months, as I feel - work will top and hopefully not topple.




No comments:

Post a Comment