Sunday, June 23, 2013

Some weekend learnings

The weekend ended. It's the first weekend that I spend in JB entirely unplanned, at home and pretty much just recovering from the hectic workdays. I did not entertain any of my friends invitation to go out, I know it is a bit rude to turn friends down but the alone time was crucially needed. Like how one would said, it was well spent. The weekend.

I found a few revelation these two days by just being home bound. That I am really a lazy bummer in the day, especially before 12. I salute people who can just wake up from bed, early wee and start their day fresh! Double salute to those who even make it out to the nearby park for a morning jog. It was definitely months ago when something like this happened. I woke up early and set my day forth with plus points for productivity.   I am not even sure was it the sleeping position, pillow perhaps helped? Or was it the diet the night before, or temperature or Aircond setting? Or was it just luck that night it was a good sleep altogether? 

I also realize how monotonous, boring and routine my life can get. I hardly look out the box these days. I buy the same brand of milk, cereal and even groceries to certain extend. A variety wouldnt kill for sure, but lately life has been pretty much too hectic for a comfort change, or even addition. I looked at the unfinished books gsthering dust, the boxes of LEGO stacking up, the house still in a mess and have yet to receive any facelift or improvement in furnituring! Not to mentioned the studio lighting sitting for months and Project KC which has been also sitting for weeks now. ZERO progrssion i tell you! tsk tsk so dissapointing. For months I have tried shedding a different life but bad habits are indeed hard to kick.

Talking bout kicking habits. I am officially cutting my sugar in take as well as controlling my diet due to my fitness challenger. Don't go too far an idea wth that. It is a personal one, with no string attached except for personal expectation! As many of you may know, my percentage of body fat is ... Sad. With the record of 15% , I am trying to trim it to around 13% in the next month or two without making myself look thin. Means,'I have double job - to lose my fats and to put on some muscles. Not bulking but trying to at least get a nicer more meaty body. So I begin my low carb diet, healthy fat intakes, frequening the gym and running, cutting out the sugary drinks, and not to mention me reducing the intake of oily and iced consumables... Then to top it up w my in-take on Mass Tech, I  hope I can really achieve some
Improvement in my body. Hopefully by Aug...

Ok time to also sleep. This is gotta be the latest. 40 min passed 12am. I bed now before 12 or lucky by 1130pm. So this is the other new habit I hope to instill. Sleeping early. Although sometimes I ended up hungry zzz ...
 

No comments:

Post a Comment