Monday, June 10, 2013

Writer's Block

First things first. Forgive me if I am going to have some minor spelling mistakes or grammatical errors. I  had my best friend visiting yesterday night, called Insomnia and had been up for hours in a workshop earlier monday, squeezing any worthy left of juice from the brain and happened to now just sit in bed, with the laptop and had this urge to blog.

I think I will begin with having the writer's block.

To be honest with you all, I do not think I was ever a good writer to begin with. It was done in the past purely to seek attention from my friends, since back then most university friends kept in touch through viral means. It was blog post for stories, before the existent of whatsapp surface and definitely for someone who doesn't own a facebook account - was a blessing to begin with. I used the blog primarily to keep writing, to keep the brain freeze away and *with a striking roman warrior pose* to enhance my communication writing abilities.

So after the rambling on the top. I hardly write these days. With the confessions of such news, it is only gentleman to admit fault that I have been pretty much lazy and procrastinated on practices that I once deemed as a a fun fit duty. Admirable as I may be to some, I felt that behind close doors in my cozy apartment, I slouch and suck at completing the daily commitment to-do list

Thus here I am - even with only one eye opened since the other is asleep, I pushed myself a little more to get a post up. It may be shorter than my usuals posts, but it is a good start for the month. Or was it mid month already?

...


No comments:

Post a Comment