Thursday, March 21, 2013

Learning the greatest gift & lesson in life

Ah, the anticipation of returning back to KL had never been so great. Someone special is waiting back home. It's great to have the consistency wishes and care felt. It is surely had been some time, years to be the matter... And I am so happy that we started out slow, savouring into knowing each other and slowly discovering other habits in our own perspective. Best part, we accept out flaws and discuss it openly without expectations. With all the sparks flying, all the music melodically fall into space and the reminisce of good time spent, we are still able to hold each other with pride and caution.

To add to the great feeling, we are quite a distance a part but never far from heart. Some who had guts to claim closeness proximity but without action or even words should really just slap themselves across. Expression is the key to keeping each other warm. Let it be words, wishes or even plainly the old fashion call - it makes wonder, creates fireworks and then turn the days into just hours. Time flies. And the anticipation builds again

I just wonder in less than about 20 hours, how it will all fall out. How will the feeling turn out? I know it is good, I know there is that someone who will sing my song, ring my tune, hear my heartache, grasp my pain, wipe my tears, smirk at my laugh and most important feel my heart beat, every single part of it...

How blessed I am to have that moment, the freedom and the greatest gift and lesson in life, to be loved and love in return

With love, I look forward as the time flies for today as I know the same time tomorrow, I will be in your arms. The feeling of going to tear seeing your sunshine smile.

Ah... Life s been good

No comments:

Post a Comment